I’m dreaming of warm summer days as I look through these gorgeous images from E-Lope’s Romany Rose styled shoot. Sam, the brains behind E-Lope, had this to say about the shoot: ‘For this E-Lope styled shoot, we took our inspiration from Romany Rose an original gypsy caravan. Gypsy wagons give the feel of nomadic, bohemian escapism that we associated with Gypsy life… After gaining renewed popularity in the 60s and 70s, today [the word] ‘bohemian’ is commonly used as an adjective to describe what inspires us to create a carefree, unconventional, natural, travelled lifestyle or wedding.
For couples wishing to E-Lope, The Castle, Westenhanger is private and exclusive, steeped in history the surroundings makes you feel so safe and free that you want to kick your shoes off and dance bare foot in the grass.
The talented E-Lopement team brought together a colour palette, texture, and pattern that we believe will excite you.’
Find out more about about how to style your own boho wedding using Sam’s tips below these stunning images.
How to nail the Bohemian Style if you want to create something similar for your wedding - by E-Lope
1. Choose rich, saturated colours highly decorated, even gilded
2. Go heavy on bohemian layering of textures reflecting a nomadic lifestyle
3. Then go heavy on the layering of bold patterns
4. Mix and match rugs, cushions and cosy throws to create a bazaar-like look, especially when peppered with other rich colours and patterns
5. Display handcrafted treasures and unique artisan pieces collected on your travels together to tell a story of your journey to date
6. Include brass elements and add little porcelain pieces like birds and vintage items you might find in a kitchen remember it’s about being eclectic
7. Use lashings of velvet- even contrasting old and new, worn and much loved
8. Add tassels, tassels and more tassels, and fringes as these embellishments will help to create that interior charm in an effortless way
9. Add lace flamboyantly
10. Add a touch of perfectly imperfect bohemian flare
The creative team behind this shoot:
Venue - The Castle, Westenhanger Photographer - Fleur Challis Photography Concept - E-Lope E-Lope Planner - The Wedding Owl Florist/Styling - Mimi Fleur Wedding Florist Wedding Cake and Favours - Cobi and Coco Cakes Wedding Dresses - Brides by Zoe Wedding Hair and Makeup - Bridal Hair and Makeup Kent Wedding Stationery - Ribbons & Wren Gypsy Jazz Duo - The Barrett Brothers Videographer - Jacob Cameron Hill Models - Daniela, Joe and Cody Web designer for the brand new E-Lope website - Lemonade Design Co